27 March 2008

Easter Eggs




Can you guess what I did this weekend? Sorry it's taken a few days to post, but I'm a slow thinker sometimes. Anyway, though these aren't blossoms, it was fun to experiment a little with the angles and stuff, too. It was also fun to experiment with the colors and designs when painting them. Can you see the frog? I discovered that it's hard to draw with white on white (wax on egg shell). Can you see the chick? That one's s a little better, though really light coloring. I did another chick that turned out darker, but some pink dye on my fingers made it look like someone had shot him in the eye. Not really pretty Easter-like. Oh--yea, I didn't paint all of these, either. My roommate Carrie helped. The flower is actually hers--so I guess I am taking a picture of some blossoms anyway, eh?

No comments: