17 May 2008

Spring still

Today was a beautiful day--for a walk along the GW Parkway. Even though many of the colors in the trees are gone for the year, and there aren't necessarily a lot of flowers along the parkway, I took my camera anyway, because sometimes there are other sites to see, right? Well, believe it or not, I did find some color in the tree! And new! -some pretty orange and yellow flowers.
Talk about serendipity! So of course I took many many pictures and then came home and played with them. So many in fact, I couldn't figure out why I took some--since they looked pretty close to the same, hm. But when I was reviewing and deleting the ugly ones, I couldn't decide which to keep--so I kept them both. They're not bad.


Then, I suppose in that mood, as I messed around with the different filters, I found some I liked and couldn't decide which I liked better, so I kept them both--the original here too.


And then as I was posting, I thought, well, I really like this one better than the above anyway, so I'll stick it in for good measure.

No comments: