15 November 2008

Happy Birthday to Kim!


I'm a few days late for this, but my big sister had her 37th birthday earlier this week. Wow. She's getting old. He he.

Some of my favorite memories of Kim include hanging out with her when she lived in Orem and I in Provo in the early 90s. We did fun things, too, but she was also there to let me stay in her apartment both to take care of me and to keep me away from noise and stairs in my own after my car accident in 93. Not too long after that, she met, started dating and married her husband, so I had fun getting to know him a little bit too. This is a picture from shortly after they were engaged, in my apartment at that time, 94.

Since then, I've also had good memories with Kim, and her kids. Most recently, she took me up to Alberta for my grandpa's funeral. It was great to spend time with her family on that road trip from SLC on up. She's a great big sister! Happy Birthday Kim!

No comments: