09 November 2008

Photo Tag

Thanks to Sarah Jarvie for this. I've been feeling bad about neglecting my blog. It's not exactly that I haven't had time. I have lots of time without a job. But in that lots of time I have, I like to be either looking for work, applying for work, working on my thesis essay or my novel. And if that's not enough to keep anyone busy, there's always the nagging Tetris game that just has to be played. Seriously. :)

But I do miss writing in here a little. And this was an easy tag, too. Curiously, it also happens to continue with the subject of my last entry: my brother John.

The rules are to include the fourth photo in the fourth file in your computer. And this shot with my brother watching some TV with his son Josiah happens to be that. Yeah John!

I tag anyone that wants to do it.

No comments: