09 June 2008

Stay Away from the Bleach!

When I left home to go to college, I tried using bleach, knowing that was one of those products that goes with the laundry. Fortunately at that time, I only ever used it with my underwear. But the result was still somewhat amusing as I had colorful underpanties at the time and after I'd washed them they were a lot more colorful.

Well, this past couple washes, after noticing my whites aren't as white as I'd like, I thought I'd try again, perhaps thinking that I was a lot older now so maybe I would know better. Well, the whites worked out successfully. Hooray! I'm not sure how I could have messed them up, but progress is progress, right? Well, so I was thinking I have these towels that tend to smell moldy pretty quickly, so maybe I could try bleach on them too, right? So I tried again putting bleach in with some coloreds. (I'm not smart enough to separate all of my coloreds, but I'm glad at least I kept out my delicates.)

So, to make a long story short, voila le resultat:
Actually, I think this skirt might like better like this, don't you?


1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

Oh my gosh, it was SO FUN to read this! I am glad that I am not the only one that has a problem with bleach. It is actually banned from our house. I look at it and it gets on all of our clothes--it is not welcome in our home! That's funny you have the same problem! It helps you not even let it in! Good luck!:) Next, I want to see a picture of you with the skirt on! That would be a cute one!