28 July 2008

Another Happy Birthday to Me!


Many thanks to my amazing roommate Carrie for organizing a surprise party for me. Someone did accidentally tell me at Church, but it was a surprise then, so that still worked for me! Either way, I felt very loved and what a wonderful way to help me ease my way back into Alexandria life after just arriving from Roanoke.

We had lots of fun with the biggest game of Apples to Apples I think I might ever have played. Mm, there might have been a time or too similar, but this was also unique in the widest age range I've ever played with as well. In any case, tons of fun!



Then after the largest selection of the crowd left, a few more guests came and we had a little Karaoke! Carrie recorded a little of the singing, so you'll have to check this out (last picture is the video): Picasa Karaoke


Here are some of the Karaoke friends:
Karen Knight (pretty flowery dress), Angelee Stamps (blue jeans and shirt, roommate) Javier (only male), and Carrie Johansen(flowery skirt and shirt, roommate)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heidi,

This is Jodi Knoebel. I would like to talk to you, either through email or phone. My phone number is 801-319-3629 and my email is jodi.knoebel@nebo.edu.

I would REALLY appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks,
Jodi